Sunday, October 22, 2006

One, nice but unreasonable.
Two, friendly but now, real creepy.
Three, too many negative points, contradicting.
Four, hardworking but weird.
Five, plain cute but irritating.
Dont guess what Im trying to say :D

Internet was down yesterday.
Oh great~
Jie & I did nothing the whole day.
So we made potato wedges & had a movie marathon!
Woots!
Watched some really old shows like The Terminal.
:D

Went aracade-ing today!
Its been ages since I've last went to the arcade.
But there was so little machines there.

Jie shooting :D

"Look at her!"

Wahaha! Im driving a cart!!
Embarassing :/

I forgot to post this photo..
:D :D :D

My wonderful friend, YZ! XD

This whole paragraph is on my newest close friend!
Ahaha XD

Ode rocks man! We seriously have so much in common. We love the same color, PURPLE! We hate this same bastard, etc etc. We have so much fun auditioning man! Lol. I still remember when Im talking to Ode & Terence, Ode's daddy! Ha ha ha. We'll beat that person! Yays! :D

Going kboxing with the guys tomorrow!!
Yays :D
Gotta go audition with my Ode!
:D :D

Goodbye world (:

No comments: